We are looking for a Receptionist to contribute to the overall success of our growing business. Our company is a well-established and fast growing Home Care company seeking an individual with similar aspirations who enjoys a fast-paced work environment centered on teamwork and having fun while making a difference in the life of our clients. The candidate must be articulate, polished, professional, and trustworthy, with a clear criminal background. We are in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.
• Receives callers at office in person or by phone, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination. Assists with projects and other assignments as needed or directed. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM.
• High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires proficiency of multi-line phone system, word processing and computer skills (Office, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point).
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
• Operates multi-line telephone console to receive and direct incoming calls, establishes conference calls, and provides general information for callers. Obtains caller's name and arranges for appointment, if necessary, with person called upon.
• Directs caller to destination, records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called.
• Greets visitors, determines the nature of their business and directs them to the proper destination or individual.
• Assist with filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
• Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Collects and distributes mail and messages.
• Inventories, orders, organizes, and stores office supplies.
• This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Hourly pay
• Retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
• Schedule flexibility
• Fast paced environment
• Upward mobility within the company
• And much more
Position Physical Demands:
• Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
Comfort Keepers offers top-rated home care to seniors needing assistance in:
Aliquippa, Avalon, Beaver Falls, Bellevue, Butler, Crafton, Cranberry Township, Dormont, Gibsonia, Glenshaw, Green Tree, McCandless, Moon, Pittsburgh, Robinson Township, Ross Township, Sewickley, Shaler, Sheraden, Warrendale, West View and Wexford, PA