We are Comfort Keepers, a family owned and operated non-medical in-home care franchise with a mission to help and care for senior citizens in our community. We are hiring for all shifts (daylight, evening, overnight, and weekend), offer short commute times, and have immediate starts available.
We have many positions available and we are looking for compassionate and loving people to help us care for the seniors in our community. Wouldn't you love to have someone like yourself caring for your Nana, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, and other loved ones? Now's your chance! Work for a company that actually listens to and promotes their Caregivers!
- Personal care and companion care work
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Spend quality time with a friendly person
- Transportation or running errands
- Feeling great about helping others
- Making new friends
Areas that we are hiring for:
- Cranberry Twp.
- North Hills
- Moon Twp.
- Ben Avon
The Benefits of working for Comfort Keepers:
- Flexible schedule based upon when you want to work
- Competitive Pay
- Working with wonderful clients
- Paid Time Off
- Paid hands on training
- Retirement Plan
- Monthly Recognition
- Fun family work environment
- Employee/client referral Bonuses
- Company events/parties
- Growth opportunities within an exciting and fast growing company
- Working for a Comfort Keepers franchise
Our hiring manager Christine will personally review and contact all applicants with next steps in the process.
- Clean Background
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Caring and compassionate person
Comfort Keepers offers top-rated home care to seniors needing assistance in:
Aliquippa, Avalon, Beaver Falls, Bellevue, Butler, Crafton, Cranberry Township, Dormont, Gibsonia, Glenshaw, Green Tree, McCandless, Moon, Pittsburgh, Robinson Township, Ross Township, Sewickley, Shaler, Sheraden, Warrendale, West View and Wexford, PA